Zip and Link Mattresses
The Zip and Link mattress gives the option of connecting mattresses of different tensions together. This means that everyone can get the correct independent mattress support they need. Choose your left and right tensions ranging from gentle through to extra firm and your preferred size of bed, be it a king or super king.
- Bronte Mattressfrom £1,199 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £59.95 per month
- Byron Mattressfrom £2,899 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £144.95 per month
- Thornton British Wool Mattressfrom £999(8)Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £49.95 per month
- Owen Mattressfrom £1,699 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £84.95 per month
- Conrad Mattressfrom £2,099 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £104.95 per month
- Hemingway Mattressfrom £2,399 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £119.95 per month
- Tennyson Mattressfrom £1,399 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £69.95 per month
- Chaucer Mattressfrom £1,099 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £54.95 per month
- Fitzgerald Mattressfrom £1,899 Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £94.95 per month
- Middleham Mohair Mattressfrom £1,499(10)Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £74.95 per month
- Helmsley Egyptian Cotton Mattressfrom £1,099(3)Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £54.95 per month
- Clifton Cashmere Mattressfrom £1,999(1)Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £99.95 per month
- Harrogate Silk Mattressfrom £2,099(1)Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £104.95 per month
- Richmond Pillow Top Mattressfrom £1,599(1)Ready for delivery from 8th MarchFrom £79.95 per month
What is a zip and link mattress?
A zip and link mattress consists of two individual single mattresses of differing tensions that are zipped together along their long side to create a king, super king or emperor bed. What's special about these zip together mattresses is that each mattress is independently structured so if you and your partner prefer different levels of firmness you can choose your left and right tensions so that everyone gets a great night's sleep and gets the correct, independent support they need.
Are zip and link mattresses comfortable?
Zip and link mattresses are most definitely comfortable. The design and placement of the zipping feature means you will not be able to feel the zip whilst you are sleeping, creating a lovely, blissful sleep for you and sleeping partner.
Choose a firmness level to suit your needs
Our range of zip and link mattresses offer four tension options – gentle, medium, firm and extra firm, and you can choose the same or differing tensions for the left and right side. The position you sleep in can help determine the tension you require, with the key focus being about keeping your body aligned. For advice on how firm your mattress should be, read our helpful mattress buying guide.