Zip & Link Mattresses
The Zip and Link mattress gives the option of connecting mattresses of different tensions together. This means that everyone can get the correct independent mattress support they need. Choose your left and right tensions ranging from gentle through to extra firm and your preferred size of bed, be it a King or Super King.
- Harrogate Silk Mattress£2,675£2,140Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £107 per month
- Clifton Cashmere Mattress£2,125£1,700Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £85 per month
- Middleham Mohair Mattress£1,450£1,160Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £58 per month
- Helmsley Egyptian Cotton Mattress£1,125£900Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £45 per month
- Richmond Pillow Top Mattress£1,600£1,280Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £64 per month
- Thornton British Wool Mattress£900Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £45 per month
- Dawson Pillow Top Mattress£1,050From £52.50 per month
What is a zip and link mattress?
A zip and link mattress consists of two individual single mattresses of differing tensions that are zipped together along their long side to create a king, super king or emperor bed. What’s special about these zip together mattresses is that each mattress is independently structured so if you and your partner prefer different levels of firmness you can choose your left and right tensions so that everyone gets a great night’s sleep and gets the correct, independent support they need.
Choose a firmness level to suit your needs
Our range of zip and link mattresses offer four tension options – gentle, medium, firm and extra firm, and you can choose the same or differing tensions for the left and right side. The position you sleep in can help determine the tension you require, with the key focus being about keeping your body aligned. For advice on how firm your mattress should be, read our helpful mattress buying guide.