Small Double Mattresses
Explore our selection of small double mattresses, all made with comfort and durability in mind. Whether it’s for the master bedroom or guest bedroom, we have a range of small double mattresses to suit your needs, including mattresses by Harrison Spinks and Hypnos. If you’re in need of a bed, explore our small double beds for the perfect pairing.
- Middleham Mohair Mattress£1,850£1,480Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £74 per month
- Harrogate Silk Mattress£3,450Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £172.50 per month
- Helmsley Egyptian Cotton Mattress£1,450£1,160Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £58 per month
- Richmond Pillow Top Mattress£1,975£1,580Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £79 per month
- Clifton Cashmere Mattress£2,650£2,120Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £106 per month
- Thornton British Wool Mattress£1,025Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £51.25 per month
- Harton Mattress£1,199From £59.95 per month
- Hazelmere Mattress£1,499From £74.95 per month
- Holywell Mattress£999From £49.95 per month
What size is a small doubles mattress?
A small double mattress size is 4 foot wide and 6 foot 3 inches long which is W120cm x L190cm. If your bedroom is small, a small double mattress can help make the most of the available space and not be imposing in the room.
Is a small double mattress big enough for two people?
A small double mattress is big enough for two people sharing, but you may find it a little snug. Ideally, a mattress should be wide enough for you and your partner to lie side by side, hands behind your head, without elbows touching. Small double mattresses are popular for the guest room and for teenagers who want a bit more space to stretch out. Read our mattress size tips here.
What is the difference between a small double mattress and a double mattress?
A small double mattress is the same length as a double mattress but is narrower by 15cm. Both a double and small double mattress are 6 foot 3 inches long, or 190cm.