The Story Behind the Product
Our luxurious Marsett Mattress showcases sumptuous mohair, a natural filling with a silky fine texture and exceptional temperature-regulating properties. This indulgent filling has been blended with the finest 100% natural fibres, including cotton, Yorkshire-grown hemp and British wool. This mattress contains 7,750 pocket springs (king), featuring innovative Cortec™ spring technology which offers exceptional comfort and responsive support.
Marsett Mohair Mattress
Handmade for you
Made to order - order now for delivery from 30th March. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks in Yorkshire
- Medium or firm tension
- Dual tension and zip & link options available
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- Double sided: Turn and rotate this mattress
- We recommend rotating and turning this mattress every week for the first 12 weeks. After that, rotate the mattress monthly and turn when the clocks change
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Richly layered with natural fillings, including mohair, cotton, hemp, flax and British wool
- Sumptuously soft mohair has all of the temperature-regulating properties of wool, with enhanced plushness
- 7,750 supportive pocket springs (king)
- Cortec™ springs are 100% recyclable, with zero waste to landfill as no glue is used in the spring system
- Posturfil pocket springs instantly relieve pressure as you sleep. Small and highly flexible, these springs contour to your body to support your movement all night long
- 2,500 high density pocket sprung layers adapt to your body as you sleep, relieve pressure and allow the mattress to breathe
- Three rows of hand sewn side stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Traditional hand tufting keeps the sumptuous layers firmly in place
- Chemical-free sleep surface crafted from a blend of wool and viscose with a damask pattern
- Eight padded handles
- If this mattress isn’t the perfect fit for you, it’s easy to exchange it with our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee.
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 25 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst building your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
We highly recommend using an under blanket or good quality cotton or wool-faced mattress protector.
Avoid using plastic sheets as beds need to breathe and using plastic will lead to damage through condensation.
It’s a good idea to air the mattress regularly too, by leaving the bed linen folded back for a few hours each day.
Remove dust and fluff from your mattress every few months using a soft brush. Never use a vacuum cleaner as this can displace the natural fillings.
Any spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth or paper towels. If you need to sponge the mattress, use a damp cloth and a very mild solution of soap and water.
As most people sleep in the same position every night, body impressions are a normal feature of handmade mattresses.
You may find fillings settle or dip in the area where you sleep which can leave a ridge in the centre of the mattress.
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 54.9 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit
|Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
|20 Monthly Payments
|Total Amount Payable
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered