The Story Behind the Product
Combining the breathable, supportive properties of natural bamboo with graphite-infused memory foam, the Bamboo Hybrid 4000 Mattress has oodles of comfort and support. These indulgent layers are supported by 4,000 highly responsive pocket springs, with additional mini pocket springs for extra cushioning and enhanced alignment.
This mattress is made exclusively for Feather & Black by Sleepeezee, Royal Warrant holders and suppliers to HRH The Prince of Wales since 1985. A Royal Warrant demonstrates the highest standards of excellence, quality and service.
Shop Our Style
Bamboo Hybrid 4000 Mattress
Handmade for you
Made to order - order now for delivery from 15th March. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Sleepezee, Royal Warrant holders
- Handcrafted in Kent, UK
- Firm tension
- Zip & link option available
- 10-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- Easy care, no turn mattress
- Rotate regularly
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Graphite memory foam relieves pressure as you sleep, dispersing heat away from the body to prevent overheating
- 4,000 responsive springs, combining mini comfort and traditional pocket springs for independent movement
- Mini pocket springs offer enhanced support that contours to your body
- Natural bamboo cover keeps your sleep surface breathable, with an antibacterial finish to prevent odours
- Soft-touch knitted finish with indulgent quilting
- Integrated vents encourage airflow through the mattress
- Four convenient handles
- Enhanced side support keeps the mattress stable
- If this mattress isn’t the perfect fit for you, it’s easy to exchange it with our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee.
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 29 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort has been taken to ensure that your mattress will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come and there are a number of steps you can take, to get the most from your new mattress.
• Once unwrapped, leave the mattress uncovered for a few hours to let it breathe – any packaging odours will dissipate once the mattress has been well aired
• Where using a bed frame with slats with this mattress, please ensure that the slats are no more than 7.5cm apart. Please note that varying levels of comfort may be produced depending on the slats or support system
• We recommend the use of a mattress protector
• Air your mattress regularly; this should be done on a weekly basis
• Do not roll or bend your mattress
• Clean your mattress once a month with a soft brush; do not use a vacuum cleaner
• Treat spills or stains immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel
• We would advise against standing on your mattress
We recommend rotating your mattress from head to toe once a week during the first three months and once every three months thereafter (please take care when moving your mattress - they are heavy!).
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 51.7 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit
|Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
|20 Monthly Payments
|Total Amount Payable
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered