Our selection of wooden bed frames have the kind of effortless grace and practicality that never goes out of style. All of our wooden ranges use only legally sourced timber, produced to the highest standard. From traditional to contemporary, these are beautifully simple beds, built to last.
- Marblehead BedWas £545 NOW £272Available in:
- Marblehead BedWas £695 NOW £486Available in:
- Marblehead BedWas £545 NOW £179Available in:
- Mala BedWas £625 NOW £437
- Marblehead Storage BedWas £1,195 NOW £836
- Maya Parquet BedWas £695 NOW £556
- Sienna Rattan BedWas £1,295 NOW £1,036
- Sienna BedWas £1,245 NOW £996
- Versailles BedWas £1,845 NOW £1,476
- Aubrey BedWas £995 NOW £895
- Loire BedWas £1,295 NOW £1,165
- Verona BedWas £1,295 NOW £1,165Available in:
- Verona Upholstered BedWas £1,445 NOW £1,300Available in:
- Teramo Bed by ErcolWas £1,075 NOW £1,017
High quality wooden beds
Feather & Black wooden beds offer perfect craftmanship and solid durability at competitive prices. All our timber is ethically sourced and of the highest standard to ensure your bed is built to last and give you peace of mind.
Choosing the right size wooden bed frame
When making your choice of bed, it’s a good idea to figure out how much space you have to use within the bedroom as well as the ideal size that complements the way you sleep. Basing your choice off of the mattress size you need is the best place to start, followed by finding the style of wooden bed frame you like. Another important factor to consider is the additional room needed to account for the headboard and footboard, as this can add an extra few inches lengthwise.
A range of wood bed styles to suit
Personal preference plays a large role in choosing a style – whether that’s around light or dark wood, or classic vs contemporary design. We have a selection of beautifully crafted beds that you can choose from, including frames with upholstered headboards, high and low foot ends, and wooden bed frames with storage options for an added practical touch.