Our selection of wooden bed frames have the kind of effortless grace and practicality that never goes out of style. All of our wooden ranges use only legally sourced timber, produced to the highest standard. From traditional to contemporary, these are beautifully simple beds, built to last.
- Marblehead BedReady for delivery from 2nd MarchWas £545 NOW £270Available in:
- Marblehead BedReady for delivery from 2nd MarchWas £695 NOW £417Available in:
- Marblehead Storage BedReady for deliveryWas £1,195 NOW £717
- Versailles BedReady for delivery from 7th AprilWas £1,845 NOW £1,292
- Loire BedReady for delivery from 7th AprilWas £1,299 NOW £1,039
- Aubrey BedReady for delivery from 31st MarchWas £995 NOW £796
- Teramo Bed by ErcolWas £1,150 NOW £920
- Sienna BedSelected sizes ready for deliveryWas £1,245 NOW £1,121
- Sienna Rattan BedSelected sizes ready for delivery£1,295
- Annecy BedReady for delivery from 1st May£1,495
- Hartland Ottoman Storage BedReady for delivery from 8th March£599Available in:
- Aubrey Rattan BedReady for delivery from 7th April£1,045
High quality wooden beds
Feather & Black wooden beds offer perfect craftmanship and solid durability at competitive prices. All our timber is ethically sourced and of the highest standard to ensure your bed is built to last and give you peace of mind.
Choosing the right size wooden bed frame
When making your choice of bed, it’s a good idea to figure out how much space you have to use within the bedroom as well as the ideal size that complements the way you sleep. Basing your choice off of the mattress size you need is the best place to start, followed by finding the style of wooden bed frame you like. Another important factor to consider is the additional room needed to account for the headboard and footboard, as this can add an extra few inches lengthwise.
A range of wood bed styles to suit
Personal preference plays a large role in choosing a style – whether that’s around light or dark wood, or classic vs contemporary design. We have a selection of beautifully crafted beds that you can choose from, including frames with upholstered headboards, high and low foot ends, and wooden bed frames with storage options for an added practical touch.