Our selection of wooden bed frames have the kind of effortless grace and practicality that never goes out of style. All of our wooden ranges use only legally sourced timber, produced to the highest standard. From traditional to contemporary, these are beautifully simple beds, built to last.
- Marblehead Bed£695£348Available in: Selected sizes ready for delivery
- Brockham Bed£1,399£839Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £41.95 per month
- Leith Bed£599£419Selected sizes ready for delivery
- Hartland Ottoman Storage Bed£599£419Available in: Ready for delivery
- Padstow Bed£599£419Available in: Selected sizes ready for delivery
- Aubrey Bed£1,050£840Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £42 per month
- Teramo Bed by Ercol£1,200£960From £48 per month
- Aubrey Rattan Bed£1,050£945Ready for deliveryFrom £47.25 per month
- Sienna Rattan Bed£1,350£1,215Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £60.75 per month
- Whitley Bed£849Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £42.45 per month
- Annecy Bed£1,549Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £77.45 per month
- Sienna Bed£1,299Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £64.95 per month
- Loire Bed£1,350Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £67.50 per month
- Salcombe Bed£1,399Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £69.95 per month
- Versailles Linen Bed£1,649Out of stockFrom £82.45 per month
- Versailles Bed£1,750Selected sizes ready for deliveryFrom £87.50 per month
- Chawton Bed£599Selected sizes ready for delivery
High quality wooden beds
Feather & Black wooden beds offer perfect craftmanship and solid durability at competitive prices. All our timber is ethically sourced and of the highest standard to ensure your bed is built to last and give you peace of mind.
Choosing the right size wooden bed frame
When making your choice of bed, it’s a good idea to figure out how much space you have to use within the bedroom as well as the ideal size that complements the way you sleep. Basing your choice off of the mattress size you need is the best place to start, followed by finding the style of wooden bed frame you like. Another important factor to consider is the additional room needed to account for the headboard and footboard, as this can add an extra few inches lengthwise.
A range of wood bed styles to suit
Personal preference plays a large role in choosing a style – whether that’s around light or dark wood, or classic vs contemporary design. We have a selection of beautifully crafted beds that you can choose from, including frames with upholstered headboards, high and low foot ends, and wooden bed frames with storage options for an added practical touch.