Explore our collection of luxury bedding as well as our everyday options. Whether it’s for the master bedroom or the guest bedroom, we’ve got you covered. All our duvets and pillows are made from the finest materials and our duvets come in a selection of tog ratings to see you comfortably through the seasons.
- Soft as Down Deluxe Pillow Pair £59 Ready for delivery
- Soft as Down Deluxe Duvet from £69 Ready for delivery
- Duck Feather Pillow Pair £59 (2) Ready for delivery
- New White Snow Duck Down & Feather Pillow £99 Ready for delivery
- White Snow Duck Down & Feather Duvet from £149 Ready for delivery
- Luxury British Wool Duvet from £99 Ready for delivery
- Harrison Spinks Spring Mattress Topper You Save £135 £764 From £899 (2) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £38.20 per month
- Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector from £59 Ready for delivery
- New Hungarian Goose Down Pillow £119 Ready for delivery
- Hungarian Goose Down Duvet from £199 Ready for delivery
- TEMPUR Tempur CoolTouch Comfort Pillow - Firm £149 (2) Ready for delivery
- TEMPUR Tempur Queen Original Neck Pillow £109 Ready for delivery
- TEMPUR Tempur Cooling Tencel Mattress Protector from £85 (1) Ready for delivery
- New Duck Down & Feather Mattress Topper from £149 Ready for delivery
- New Soft as Down Deluxe Topper from £99 Ready for delivery
Indulge in unparalleled comfort with our exquisite range of luxury bedding. Crafted with the finest materials, the Feather & Black bedding collection promises to transform your bedroom into a sanctuary of comfort and relaxation.
How to choose the right duvet for me?
When choosing a duvet it is important to consider the level of warmth you require (tog rating), material preferences and also the size of your bed. Ultimately you need to consider what duvet would best suit your sleeping style and size preference.
How to choose the right pillows?
When choosing the right pillows to complete your luxury bedding sets it’s important to consider your sleep position. Side sleepers may benefit from firmer and higher pillows, while back sleepers medium, and stomach sleepers lower loft. The fill material can also be important to ensure maximum comfort levels, with options between down feather and memory foam to choose from.
How often should I replace my pillows?
On average you should expect to replace your pillows every 1 to 2 years. Signs of use such as no longer providing adequate support, stains, flattening or lumps can be a good indication that a replacement is needed.
What are the benefits of using a mattress protector?
Mattress protectors offer protection against spills, stains, allergens, and dust mites, extending the life of your mattress and keeping it clean and hygienic. Many mattress protectors are also water-resistant, providing an extra layer of protection against spills, accidents, and moisture.