15th May 2018
Feather & Black
1. Purposes and content
Hilding Anders Holdings Ltd T/A Feather & Black (“we”) are committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data. This privacy notice describes how we process and use the personal data that we receive from you and how you can contact us if you have additional questions regarding our processing of your personal data.
2. What personal data will be processed and why?
- 2.1 We collect and process your IP address in order to provide you with a better experience when you visit our site.
- 2.2 We may also collect and process your data, such as name, email address, address, telephone number as well as financial information concerning your online product payments when you submit it (a) as part of your account details (if applicable) and/or (b) in connection with your requests for, or purchase of, products on our website.
- 2.3 Some information that we ask you to provide is mandatory, namely financial information, The consequence of not providing this information is that we would not be able to process your purchase.
3. What is the legal basis for processing of your personal data?
- 3.1 The processing of your personal data for the purpose 2.1-2.3 in Section 2 above is based on legitimate interest of us since we need your contact details in order to provide you with information about our brand and our products. We also need your personal data to process an order.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
- 4.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, unlawful access, etc. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited and only individuals associated with Hilding Anders Holdings Ltd that need to process your personal data will have access to your personal data.
- 4.2 We may share your personal data with suppliers and partners that carry out services on our behalf such as Wizzard Ltd, a marketing services company, Divendo Ltd who provide us with services and support connected to this website and its functions and DHD/DPD delivery companies.
5. For how long is your personal data stored?
We store the personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data has been collected. This means that we delete your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request, an order or to administrate your account or our client relationship. Statistics which have been anonymised may be saved thereafter.
6. What are your rights?
6.1 Hilding Anders Holdings Ltd, reg. no. 02673742, address Tanshire Park, Elstead, Surrey GU8 6LB, is the controller of the processing of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for your personal data being processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws.
- 6.2 You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing regarding you, and you can request a copy of such data. You are entitled to have incorrect personal data regarding you corrected, and in some cases you may request that we delete your personal data. If you have given your consent to processing of your personal data for an explicit purpose you may always withdraw your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, you may contact us through the contact information provided in Section 3. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data, and request that the processing of your personal data be limited. Please note that limitation or deletion of your personal data may result in us not being able to fulfil our obligations under an agreement with you. You are also entitled to extract your personal data in a machine-readable format and to transfer the personal data to another controller.
- 6.3 If you have questions regarding how we process personal data concerning you or wish to exercise your rights in accordance with Section 2, you are most welcome to contact us at email@example.com, by mail to the address above or by 01243 380600
- 6.4 If you have any objections to or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
If any changes are made concerning the processing of your personal data, we will inform you by publishing an updated version of this privacy notice on www.featherandblack.com