Split Tension Mattresses
A split tension mattress is where you can select a different tension for the left and right side, making them an ideal choice for sleeping partners who prefer different levels of firmness or for differently weighted sleepers. The beauty of split tension mattresses lies in their bespoke handcrafting, meaning you can customise them to exactly your needs. Filled with a blend of natural and manmade fillings, these luxurious mattresses are made with your ideal sleep in mind.
- Bronte Mattressfrom £1,199(2)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £59.95 per month
- Byron Mattressfrom £2,899 Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £144.95 per month
- Owen Mattressfrom £1,699(2)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £84.95 per month
- Hemingway Mattressfrom £2,399 Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £119.95 per month
- Tennyson Mattressfrom £1,399 Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £69.95 per month
- Conrad Mattressfrom £2,099(1)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £104.95 per month
- Fitzgerald Mattressfrom £1,899 Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £94.95 per month
- Chaucer Mattressfrom £1,099 Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £54.95 per month
- Middleham Mohair Mattressfrom £1,499(10)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £74.95 per month
- Helmsley Egyptian Cotton Mattressfrom £1,099(4)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £54.95 per month
- Thornton British Wool Mattressfrom £999(11)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £49.95 per month
- Clifton Cashmere Mattressfrom £1,999(2)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £99.95 per month
- Richmond Pillow Top Mattressfrom £1,599(1)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £79.95 per month
- Harrogate Silk Mattressfrom £2,099(1)Ready for delivery from 1st JulyFrom £104.95 per month
What is a split tension mattress?
A spilt tension mattress offer a great option for sleepers who prefer different sleeping conditions. Spilt tension mattresses offer a different tension for the left and right side, which can be adapted to each individual sleeper.
Can you get a mattress with two different firmnesses?
Yes, absolutely! Having a sleeping partner who holds a different sleeping position and firmness preference can often make it difficult to have a blissful sleep. A spilt tension mattress is ideal for couples who have different firmness preferences, as each of our mattresses can be customised to your needs.
Are split king size mattresses good for couples?
Split king size mattresses can be extremely beneficial for couples. Customising the firmness can ensure everyone has a restful sleep in their preferred firmness.