Emperor mattresses offer the most generous amount of sleeping comfort and space. Beautifully indulgent, these mattresses can be perfectly paired with our range of emperor beds, and can be finished off with our wonderfully soft, luxury bed linen.
- Middleham Mohair Mattress£3,550£2,840Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £142 per month
- Harrogate Silk Mattress£6,200£4,960Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £248 per month
- Helmsley Egyptian Cotton Mattress£2,700£2,160Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £108 per month
- Richmond Pillow Top Mattress£3,675£2,940Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £147 per month
- Clifton Cashmere Mattress£5,050£4,040Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £202 per month
- Thornton British Wool Mattress£2,050Ready for delivery from 7th NovemberFrom £102.50 per month
How big is an emperor mattress?
Emperor mattresses are 6 foot 6 inches by 6 foot 6 inches or W200cm x L200cm. Offering an abundance of space, you are guaranteed a great night’s sleep with ample space for two people (and the kids!) to sleep in every type of sleeping position.
Is there a bigger size than an emperor mattress?
At Feather & Black, an emperor mattress is the largest standard size available with an impressive sleeping surface measuring 6’6 x 6’6. An emperor mattress is luxurious and decadent in equal measure.
How much bigger is an emperor mattress compared to other sizes?
An emperor mattress is the widest standard mattress size available, measuring 6 foot 6 inches, or 200cm, making it 20cm wider than a super king mattress and 50cm wider than a king size mattress. An emperor mattress is the same length (6’6/200cm) as both a king and super king mattress.