The Story Behind the Product
The sumptuous Marlowe Mattress combines rich British fillings with the comforting support of a smooth quilted sleep surface. Lovingly created from 100% British fillings, including Yorkshire-sourced wool, this mattress contains 3 layers pocket springs to support your sleep, comprising 12,000 total (king size).
These embedded pocket springs seamlessly respond to your body’s contours, relieving pressure while you sleep and providing advanced lumbar support. The smallest pocket springs available on the market, the springs flex to your individual movement to ensure you don’t disturb your sleeping partner.
This bespoke construction is underpinned by Harrison Spinks’ innovative Cortec™ spring technology, a fully recyclable zero waste sleep solution.
Look after your mattress with our Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector
Shop Our Style
Order Now for delivery from 28th October. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks in Yorkshire
- Available in two tensions – medium & firm
- Single tension, dual tension and zip & link options
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- This is a non-turn mattress
- Non-turn mattresses are perfect for those who have difficulty moving a heavy mattress
- To keep this mattress at its best, rotate head to foot every week for the first 12 weeks then seasonally twice a year thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Deeply layered with fully traceable Yorkshire wool
- Wool is a highly prized natural filling that regulates body temperature to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Harrison Spinks has partnered with British Wool so you can fully trace the origin of their wool from farm to factory
- Enjoy a well-supported sleep with 12,000 total springs, comprising dynamic layers of high-density micro and Cortec™ pocket springs
- 4000 of the smallest pocket springs on the market contour to your body and absorb partner motion
- Rest easy with a layer of 100% recycled, zero waste Cortec™ springs, exclusively designed by Harrison Spinks
- Fully recycled and recyclable eco-layers create a soft, cushioned and sustainable filling for your mattress
- Sumptuous, quilted cover creates a smooth, inviting sleep surface
- Three rows of intricate handcrafted side stitching for edge-to-edge support to minimise sagging
- The revered technique of side stitching requires years of training to perfect, and guarantees every Harrison Spinks mattress is handcrafted by the expert team
- Exceptional sleep hygiene guaranteed, with a chemical-free sleeping surface
- Padded handles for easy rotation
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee
- Terms and conditions apply
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 28 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst building your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
We highly recommend using an under blanket or good quality cotton or wool-faced mattress protector.
Avoid using plastic sheets as beds need to breathe and using plastic will lead to damage through condensation.
It’s a good idea to air the mattress regularly too, by leaving the bed linen folded back for a few hours each day.
Remove dust and fluff from your mattress every few months using a soft brush. Never use a vacuum cleaner as this can displace the natural fillings.
Any spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth or paper towels. If you need to sponge the mattress, use a damp cloth and a very mild solution of soap and water.
As most people sleep in the same position every night, body impressions are a normal feature of handmade mattresses.
You may find fillings settle or dip in the area where you sleep which can leave a ridge in the centre of the mattress.
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 46 kgs Measures: 195 x 140 x 33 cm
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit||£1,839|
|Agreement Duration||20 months|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0%|
|20 Monthly Payments||£91.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£1,839|
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered|