The Story Behind the Product
The opulent, quilted Bronte Mattress is deeply filled with eight layers of sumptuous fibres, including 100% British wool and naturally grown hemp.
Drift into a luxurious night’s sleep, safely supported by two individual layers of micro pocket springs comprising 7,000 total (king). These embedded pocket springs are highly flexible, adapting to your body’s contours to relieve pressure while you sleep and provide advanced lumbar support. The smallest pocket springs available on the market, the springs respond to your individual movement to ensure you don’t disturb your sleeping partner.
This complex system of sleep support is underpinned by Harrison Spinks’ innovative Cortec™ spring technology, a fully recyclable zero waste solution, so you can rest easy.
Look after your mattress with our Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector.
Shop Our Style
Handmade for you(3)
Made to order - order now for delivery from 8th January. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks in Yorkshire
- Available in two tensions – medium & firm
- Single tension, dual tension and zip & link options
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- This is a non-turn mattress
- Non-turn mattresses are perfect for those who have difficulty flipping their mattress
- For lasting luxury, rotate this mattress head to foot every week for the first 12 weeks, then seasonally twice a year thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Luxuriously layered with farm-grown, natural hemp and 100% British wool fillings
- Harrison Spinks has partnered with British Wool so you can fully trace the origin of their wool from farm to factory before it arrives in your home
- Contains 7,000 total springs (king), comprising dynamic high-density layers of micro and Cortec™ pocket springs
- Harrison Spinks’ Cortec™ springs utilise an advanced zero waste infrastructure, with an innovative system that’s 100% recyclable whilst offering superior comfort
- Supported by two layers of micro springs, the smallest pocket springs on the market for highly responsive support as you sleep
- Two rows of delicate hand sewn side stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Sleep soundly on a chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a quilted top, ideal for those seeking an alternative to tufts
- Padded handles for easy movement
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee
- Terms and conditions apply
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 25 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst building your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
We highly recommend using an under blanket or good quality cotton or wool-faced mattress protector.
Avoid using plastic sheets as beds need to breathe and using plastic will lead to damage through condensation.
It’s a good idea to air the mattress regularly too, by leaving the bed linen folded back for a few hours each day.
Remove dust and fluff from your mattress every few months using a soft brush. Never use a vacuum cleaner as this can displace the natural fillings.
Any spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth or paper towels. If you need to sponge the mattress, use a damp cloth and a very mild solution of soap and water.
As most people sleep in the same position every night, body impressions are a normal feature of handmade mattresses.
You may find fillings settle or dip in the area where you sleep which can leave a ridge in the centre of the mattress.
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 41.4 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit||£1,599|
|Agreement Duration||20 months|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0%|
|20 Monthly Payments||£79.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£1,599|
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered|