The Story Behind the Product
More is more. Don’t believe us? Feast your eyes on our Premium Mantel Headboard. Inspired by the classic Queen Anne design, with baroque influences that add a touch of grandeur to any bedroom, Mantel makes a statement without overpowering a space. With a full-depth finish that can be easily attached to any divan base, Mantel is lusciously padded with dramatic curves you can’t resist sinking into.
Each Harrison Spinks headboard is lovingly handcrafted right here in the UK, so you can select your favourite design in a fabric that speaks to you. Choose from 12 striking fabrics from our premium range of sumptuous textures and colours.
Our Empire, Herringbone and Diamond fabrics are created by heritage brand Moon, a manufacturer based in Yorkshire since 1837. Made of 100% new wool, these fabrics are a natural product with dirt-repelling antistatic properties to extend its luxurious look in your home. These fabrics are fully traceable from farm to fabric, with pioneering sustainability practices present throughout their production.
Our Hemp fabrics are created by Camira, a British textile manufacturer with production based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, since 1783. Featuring a carefully crafted blend of 60% pure new wool and 40% hemp, this premium fabric is fully compostable, as well as being naturally dirt-repellent.
Discover the full Harrison Spinks range for more high-quality designs, handmade in Britain.
- A classic piece, inspired by the iconic Queen Anne shape
- Expertly assembled and upholstered at the Harrison Spinks factory in Leeds
- At full depth, the Mantel sits flush to the floor for easy attachment to your divan base
- Luxuriously padded with no-foam polyester
- Manufactured with FSC-accredited wood, and crafted with recycled materials
- This headboard is 100% recyclable when it’s reached the end of its life, so you can rest
Choose your dream fabric from 12 sumptuous finishes
- Empire, Herringbone and Diamond: 100% natural, fully traceable new wool fibres, sustainably sourced and made, with dirt-repelling easy clean properties
- Hemp: A blend of pure new wool and hemp, fully compostable and naturally hard wearing. Sustainably manufactured to support hemp’s inherent carbon-storing properties