The Story Behind the Product
Our Premium Deep Divan Base pairs lovingly handcrafted construction with a fully upholstered finish, giving you the ultimate supported sleep experience. This traditional divan base, complete with deep sides, encompasses a layer of luxurious padding, as well as built-in springs for a luxuriously cushioned feeling every time you rest. For active sleepers, the Deep Divan Base features a firm edge along the base, perfect to keep that roll-off feeling at bay.
Each Harrison Spinks divan base is lovingly handcrafted right here in the UK, so you can take home your favourite design in a fabric that speaks to you. Choose from 12 striking fabrics in a wide variety of sumptuous textures and colours.
Our Empire, Herringbone and Diamond fabrics are produced by heritage brand Moon, who have been based in Yorkshire since 1837. These fabrics are 100% new wool, a natural product that will stay beautiful for years to come through its dirt-repelling antistatic properties. Fully traceable from farm to fabric, these wool fibres are produced using a range of pioneering sustainability practices.
Our Hemp fabrics are created by Camira, a proudly British textile manufacturer whose main production has been based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, since 1783. Featuring a blend of 60% pure new wool and 40% hemp, this hard-wearing fabric is naturally dirt-repellent, as well as being fully compostable.
Discover the full Harrison Spinks range for more high-quality designs, handmade in Britain.
Harrison Spinks Premium Divan Base
Add assembly for £30
How assembly works
Order Now for delivery from 8th January. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- A traditional deep divan base, expertly constructed for support you can trust
- Skilfully assembled and upholstered at the Harrison Spinks factory in Leeds
- Sprung top for additional support while you sleep
- Sleek discreet gliders help you slot your newest addition into place
- Choose your perfect configuration of up to 4 drawers for select sizes
- The ideal partner for all Harrison Spinks mattresses
- Manufactured with FSC-accredited wood, and crafted with recycled materials throughout
- This divan base is 100% recyclable when it’s reached the end of its life, so you can rest easy
- 7 Year Guarantee
- *Headboards sold separately
Choose your dream fabric from 12 sumptuous finishes
- Hemp: A blend of pure new wool and hemp, fully compostable and naturally hard wearing. Sustainably manufactured to support hemp’s inherent carbon-storing properties
For the 2-drawer divan option, the drawers can be positioned at either end of the bed on the left and right side. For the Single 2-drawer option, the drawers can be positioned on either the left or the right side.
In the 4-drawer divan option, the drawers appear either side.
With the 2 + 2 drawer option, there are two regular sized drawers at one end and two continental drawers at the other. This design is perfect if you have bedside tables but still require drawer access.
- 190 cm
- 135 cm
- 36 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
- Professionally clean upholstered products only
- Spot clean with care; clean marks could appear from this method of cleaning
- Take care when handling or moving the furniture. Careless handling can damage wooden furniture, try to lift rather than drag.
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
In most instances, you will be able to choose a convenient delivery date in checkout. Delivery times are between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
Comes in 8 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 2 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 3 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 4 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 5 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 6 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 7 Weight: 20.5 kgs
- Package 8 Weight: 20.5 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit||£1,299|
|Agreement Duration||20 months|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0%|
|20 Monthly Payments||£64.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£1,299|
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered|