Turn your mattress
As a general rule, we suggest you turn your mattress every few months to help resettle the fillings. This will help even out the pressure on the mattress and avoid irregular wear.
• However, please check your mattress turning instructions, as some, such as the pillow tops, do not need turning.
• Our Harrison Spinks mattresses non-turn mattresses can be identified by the non-sleeping surface sticker on the underside.
• We also have seasonal turn mattresses which have a cool and a warm side and offer temperature control based on their fillings.
• Unzip zip & link mattresses to turn and rotate them both together.
• A mattress with dual firmness should be turned from head to foot only to maintain your normal sleeping side and preferred tension.