The Story Behind the Product
Our Premium Slim Divan Base is deceptively stylish, whilst still encompassing the support you know and love from a traditional divan. Ideal for thicker mattresses, the fully padded top is luxuriously filled with recycled polyester to comfortably cushion your sleep. Perfect for style-conscious sleepers who still want plenty of support, the Premium Slim Divan Base showcases modern solid wood legs for a sleek and sophisticated finish.
Each Premium Slim Divan Base is lovingly handcrafted right here in the UK using only the finest materials, made with up to 100% pure wool. Choose from 12 striking fabric finishes in a variety of sumptuous textures and colours.
Our Empire, Herringbone and Diamond fabrics are created by Yorkshire-based heritage brand Moon, who were founded in the region in 1837. These fabrics are crafted from 100% new wool, a natural product with antistatic properties to repel dirt, so you can keep your bed looking its best. These wool fibres are fully traceable from farm to fabric, with pioneering sustainability practices baked into its manufacturing process.
Our Hemp fabrics are produced by proudly British-based textile manufacturer Camira, whose main production has been present in the heart of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, since 1783. Made of 60% pure new wool blended with 40% hemp, this hard-wearing fabric is fully compostable with naturally dirt-repelling properties.
Discover the full Harrison Spinks range for more high-quality designs, handmade in Britain.
- A stylishly slim divan base, skilfully constructed to support your sleep
- Expertly assembled and upholstered at the Harrison Spinks factory in Leeds
- Slim legs in a modern wood finish
- Perfect to pair with a Harrison Spinks mattresses
- Luxuriously padded with no-foam polyester
- Manufactured with FSC-accredited wood, and crafted with recycled materials throughout
- This divan base is 100% recyclable when it’s reached the end of its life, so you can rest easy
- 7 Year Guarantee
Choose your dream fabric from 12 sumptuous finishes
- Empire, Herringbone and Diamond: 100% natural, fully traceable new wool fibres, sustainably sourced and made, with dirt-repelling easy clean properties
- Hemp: A blend of pure new wool and hemp, fully compostable and naturally hard wearing. Sustainably manufactured to support hemp’s inherent carbon-storing properties