The Story Behind the Product
For a streamlined finish, choose our Premium Shallow Divan Base. Encompassing a fully supported sleep surface with a stylish upholstered finish, this divan features a layer of premium padding paired with built-in springs, so you can enjoy night after night of comforting sleep. A firm edge along the Premium Shallow Divan Base keeps that roll-off feeling at bay, perfect for active sleepers.
Each Harrison Spinks divan base is lovingly handcrafted right here in the UK, so you can bring your favourite design to life in a fabric you love. Choose from 12 stunning fabrics in a wide variety of sumptuous textures and colours.
Our Empire, Herringbone and Diamond fabrics are created in Yorkshire by heritage brand Moon, based in the region since 1837. These fabrics are handcrafted from 100% new wool. This natural product features antistatic properties which repel dirt to keep your bed looking its best. All of these wool fibres are fully traceable from farm to fabric, with pioneering sustainability practices present throughout the manufacturing process.
Our Hemp fabrics are manufactured by textile producers Camira, whose main production has been present in the heart of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, since 1783. Blended from 60% pure new wool and 40% hemp, this fabric is incredibly resilient with naturally dirt-repelling properties, as well as being fully compostable.
Discover the full Harrison Spinks range for more high-quality designs, handmade in Britain.
- All the support of a traditional divan in a stylish shallow design
- Expertly assembled and upholstered at the Harrison Spinks factory in Leeds
- Sprung top for additional support while you sleep
- Luxuriously padded with no-foam polyester
- Discreet wooden legs for a minimalist finish
- Perfect to pair with a Harrison Spinks mattress
- Manufactured with FSC-accredited wood, and crafted with recycled materials throughout
- This divan base is 100% recyclable when it’s time for a refresh, so you can rest easy
- 7 Year Guarantee
Choose your dream fabric from 3 sumptuous finishes
- Hemp: A blend of pure new wool and hemp, fully compostable and naturally hard wearing. Sustainably manufactured to support hemp’s inherent carbon-storing properties