The Story Behind the Product
Our Classic Deep Divan Base is a sublime combination of lovingly handcrafted construction and a fully upholstered finish, promising a sleep experience you’ll love. This traditional divan base is characterised by its deep sides, which encompass a layer of sumptuous padding and built-in springs for a luxuriously cushioned feeling night after night. A firm edge encloses the layers of support along the edge of the divan, perfect to keep that roll-off feeling at bay.
Each Harrison Spinks divan base is lovingly handcrafted right here in the UK, so you can take home your favourite design in a fabric that speaks to you. Choose from over 11 striking fabrics in a wide variety of rich textures and colours.
Discover the full Harrison Spinks range for more high-quality designs, handmade in Britain.
- A traditional deep divan base, expertly constructed for support you can trust
- Find a fabric you love with 11 classic choices
- Skilfully assembled and upholstered at the Harrison Spinks factory in Leeds
- Sprung top for additional support while you sleep
- Sleek discreet gliders help you slot your newest addition into place
- Choose your perfect configuration of up to 4 drawers for select sizes
- The ideal partner for all Harrison Spinks mattresses
- Manufactured with FSC-accredited wood, and crafted with recycled materials throughout
- This divan base is 100% recyclable when it’s reached the end of its life, so you can rest easy
- 7 Year Guarantee