Small Single Mattresses
Our collection of handmade small single mattresses offer the same level of comfort, support, and durability as any of our larger mattresses. Narrower in width than a standard single, our range of small single mattresses are filled with an array of natural fillings for the optimum night’s sleep. Pair your small single mattress with one of our small single beds.
- 15% OFF Harrison Spinks Middleham Mohair Mattress You Save £225 £1,274 From £1,499 (12) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £63.70 per month
- Bestseller 15% OFF Harrison Spinks Thornton British Wool Mattress You Save £150 £849 From £999 (14) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £42.45 per month
- 15% OFF Harrison Spinks Clifton Cashmere Mattress You Save £300 £1,699 From £1,999 (2) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £84.95 per month
- 15% OFF Harrison Spinks Helmsley Egyptian Cotton Mattress You Save £165 £934 From £1,099 (4) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £46.70 per month
- 15% OFF Harrison Spinks Harrogate Silk Mattress You Save £315 £1,784 From £2,099 (1) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £89.20 per month
- 15% OFF Harrison Spinks Richmond Pillow Top Mattress You Save £240 £1,359 From £1,599 (1) Ready for delivery from 30th March From £67.95 per month
What size is a small single mattress?
A small single mattress size is 2 foot 3 inches wide by 6 foot 3 inches long, which is the same as W75cm x L190cm. A small single mattress will fit perfectly in smaller bedrooms and help maximise the available space. Whilst the width and depth will be consistent, always check the mattress depth as this can vary.
Is a small single mattress the smallest mattress you can buy?
A small single mattress is the smallest mattress available at Feather & Black. It is the same length as a single mattress but narrower by 15cm. We recommend a mattress be at least 10cm longer than the tallest person sleeping on it.
Are small single mattresses suitable for adults?
Whilst a solo sleeping adult can sleep on a small single mattress, it will be snug as the width is relatively narrow. A single mattress will give you 15cm more width, or you might want to explore a small double which is 120cm wide but sill the same length as a small single mattress.
What are the most popular small single mattress brands?
All our small single mattresses are made exclusively for Feather & Black by premier English bed-makers, Harrison Spinks. Each mattress is handcrafted, filled with 100% natural fillings, with a range of tensions to choose from. To find out more about Harrison Spinks, read our article.