The Story Behind the Product
Holywell is a firm mattress, handcrafted and filled with a blend of natural fibres including pure cotton, wool and hemp. The cotton and wool are both temperature regulating and moisture-wicking, so you'll sleep comfortably throughout the night. A total of 3,250 pocket springs help distribute bodyweight evenly with 750 Cortec™ springs each sitting within its own fabric pocket for independent support.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks
- Firm tension
- 20cm depth
- 5-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- We recommend rotating this mattress every week for the first 12 weeks, then every month thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Fillings – 100% natural fibres including pure cotton, wool and hemp
- The cotton and wool are both temperature regulating and moisture-wicking
- The hemp, grown in Yorkshire, provides extra absorbency and a natural resistance to mildew.
- Contains 3,250 pocket springs comprised of 2,500 DNAir mini pocket springs and 750 Cortec™ pocket springs (king size)
- Harrison Spinks created Cortec™ springs as an innovative and sustainable system that’s 100% recyclable for zero waste to landfill
- Perforated sides allow cooling airflow towards the surface of the mattress helping to further regulate your temperature as you sleep.
- Hand sewn side-stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Hand tufted
- A chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a damask pattern
- A 40 night mattress trial is available on this mattress
- Regretfully, mattress trials are not available on dual tension or zip & link mattresses due to their bespoke nature
- Click here to find out more about our mattress trials
- Terms and conditions apply