The Story Behind the Product
The Tennyson Mattress is perfect for those seeking enhanced sleep support. Featuring four highly targeted pocket spring layers, including the bespoke Posturfil spring for instant responsiveness, this luxurious mattress provides the ultimate restful relief.
This opulent pick also benefits from six deeply filled layers of 100% natural fibres, including uniquely anti-bacterial flax and fully traceable British wool. These sumptuous layers are underpinned by 8,000 pocket springs (king) for a blissfully supportive night’s sleep. This includes a dense layer of Posturfil springs, which react instantly to your movement for targeted support all night long.
Look after your mattress with our Mattress Protectors.
Order Now for delivery from 28th October. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks in Yorkshire
- Available in two tensions – medium & firm
- Single tension, dual tension and zip & link options
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- This is a non-turn mattress
- Non-turn mattresses are perfect for those who have mobility issues or back problems
- To keep this mattress at its best, rotate head to foot every week for the first 12 weeks then seasonally twice a year thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Lusciously filled with layers of British wool sourced from UK farms, naturally cooling flax, and farm-grown hemp
- Harrison Spinks has partnered with British Wool so you can fully trace the origin of their wool from farm to factory before it arrives in your home
- Supports your sleep with 8,000 pocket springs (king), comprising dynamic layers of high-density micro, Posturfil and Cortec™ pocket springs
- Posturfil pocket springs are the ideal choice if you need extra support while you sleep. Highly responsive and flexible, these springs react instantly to your movement to ensure you have the support you need all night long
- Harrison Spinks created Cortec™ springs as an innovative and sustainable system that’s 100% recyclable, and ensures zero waste to landfill
- Four layers of pocket springs adapt to your body as you sleep, relieve pressure and allow the mattress to breathe
- Two intricate rows of hand sewn side stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Sleep soundly on a chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a damask pattern
- Padded handles for maximum manoeuvrability
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee
- Terms and conditions apply
- 190 cm
- 90 cm
- 27 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst building your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
We highly recommend using an under blanket or good quality cotton or wool-faced mattress protector.
Avoid using plastic sheets as beds need to breathe and using plastic will lead to damage through condensation.
It’s a good idea to air the mattress regularly too, by leaving the bed linen folded back for a few hours each day.
Remove dust and fluff from your mattress every few months using a soft brush. Never use a vacuum cleaner as this can displace the natural fillings.
Any spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth or paper towels. If you need to sponge the mattress, use a damp cloth and a very mild solution of soap and water.
As most people sleep in the same position every night, body impressions are a normal feature of handmade mattresses.
You may find fillings settle or dip in the area where you sleep which can leave a ridge in the centre of the mattress.
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 33 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit||£1,119|
|Agreement Duration||20 months|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0%|
|20 Monthly Payments||£55.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£1,119|
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered|