The Story Behind the Product
Our handcrafted Richmond Pillow Top Mattress adds a cloud-like layer of sheer luxury on top of your mattress for a beautifully soft and comfortable night’s sleep. Filled with a blend of the finest 100% natural fibres including British wool, Egyptian cotton, and mohair, alongside 10,750 pocket springs (king) and Cortec™ technology, our Richmond Pillow Top offers exceptional comfort and responsive support.
Richmond Pillow Top Mattress
Handmade for you(1)
Order Now for delivery from 21st October. Enter your postcode below for delivery availability.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks
- Available in three tensions – soft, medium & firm
- Single tension, dual tension and zip & link options
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- This is a non-turn mattress
- Non-turn mattresses are ideal for those who have back problems or have difficulty lifting a mattress
- We recommend rotating this mattress every week for the first 12 weeks then seasonally twice a year thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Pillow top fillings - British wool blend, mohair and cotton blend, cotton and Egyptian cotton blend, hemp and horsehair blend, and 9,000 micro and high density pocket springs
- Mattress fillings - hemp and horsehair blend, pocket springs, resilient white fibre
- Contains 10,750 pocket springs (King) comprised of 9,000 high density pocket springs, 1,000 Posturfil pocket springs, and 750 Cortec™ pocket springs
- Harrison Spinks created Cortec™ springs as an innovative and sustainable system that’s 100% recyclable for zero waste to landfill as no glue is used in the spring system
- The high density pocket springs layers (two on either side) adapt to your body as you sleep, relieve pressure and allow the mattress to breathe
- Two rows of hand sewn side stitching for edge-to-edge support
- A chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a damask pattern
- Padded handles
- Distinctive Feather & Black coloured piping which is expertly finished to completely bind the layers within
- A 100 night comfort guarantee is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our comfort guarantee
- Terms and conditions apply
- 190 cm
- 90 cm
- 28 cm
Please allow for a tolerance of +/-2cm
Every effort was taken whilst building your new mattress to ensure that it will provide you with excellent comfort and support for years to come. However, there are a number of steps you can take, during use, to make certain you get the most from your new purchase
We highly recommend using an under blanket or good quality cotton or wool-faced mattress protector.
Avoid using plastic sheets as beds need to breathe and using plastic will lead to damage through condensation.
It’s a good idea to air the mattress regularly too, by leaving the bed linen folded back for a few hours each day.
Remove dust and fluff from your mattress every few months using a soft brush. Never use a vacuum cleaner as this can displace the natural fillings.
Any spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth or paper towels. If you need to sponge the mattress, use a damp cloth and a very mild solution of soap and water.
As most people sleep in the same position every night, body impressions are a normal feature of handmade mattresses.
You may find fillings settle or dip in the area where you sleep which can leave a ridge in the centre of the mattress.
Free delivery on all orders. For our full delivery terms and conditions, please click here.
Our delivery service includes a two man delivery to the room of your choice. This item comes with a full set of simple instructions for assembly.
We anticipate your delivery to be with you no more than 14 days after the product is delivered into the delivery depot.
For important information regarding returns, please click here
Comes in 1 packages
- Package 1 Weight: 36.0 kgs
It is important that you check whether the goods will fit into your property before ordering - please use our handy measuring guide or contact us for more information.
Please make us aware of any of the following at the point of ordering:
- Access issues to your property; including road width, driveways, parking restrictions or security gates
- Restrictions once inside your property; including ceiling height, tight staircases or other furniture in the way - remember to have the room cleared ready for your delivery
- Supervision of your delivery; please ensure that there is someone to supervise your delivery to ensure furniture is delivered exactly as you requested
For important information regarding returns, please click here.
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit over either 10 or 20 months*.
|Total Amount of Credit||£1,279|
|Agreement Duration||20 months|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0%|
|20 Monthly Payments||£63.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£1,279|
|* The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered|