The Story Behind the Product
Hazelmere is a medium tension mattress, handcrafted and filled with a luxurious blend of natural fibres including pure Egyptian cotton, wool, hemp, flax and mohair for a supremely comfortable night’s sleep. This highly breathable, moisture-wicking mattress contains 7,750 pocket springs to help distribute bodyweight evenly providing important pressure relief and comfort.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks
- Medium tension
- 25cm depth
- 5-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- We recommend rotating and turning this mattress every week for the first 12 weeks, then rotate the mattress monthly, and turn when the clocks change
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Fillings – 100% natural fibres including pure Egyptian cotton, wool, hemp, flax and mohair
- The Egyptian cotton is highly breathable with long, fine strands for a superior feel
- The wool is moisture-wicking and naturally anti-bacterial
- The hemp is absorbent and mildew resistant
- The flax, grown in Yorkshire, provides further moisture management
- The mohair offers exceptional softness
- Contains 7,750 pocket springs comprised of 5,000 DNAir mini pocket springs, 2,000 Posturfil springs. and 750 Cortec™ pocket springs (king size)
- The 5,000 DNAir mini pocket springs, enhanced by perforated sides to allow cooling airflow towards the surface of the mattress helping to regulate your temperature as you sleep.
- The 2,000 Posturfil springs offer targeted support by reacting instantly to your movement.
- The 750 Cortec™ pocket springs offer extra resilience with each individual spring sitting within its own fabric pocket for independent support.
- Harrison Spinks created Cortec™ springs as an innovative and sustainable system that’s 100% recyclable for zero waste to landfill.
- Hand sewn side-stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Hand tufted
- A chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a damask pattern
- A 40 night mattress trial is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our mattress trials
- Terms and conditions apply