The Story Behind the Product
Harton is a medium tension mattress, handcrafted and filled with a generous blend of natural fibres including pure Egyptian cotton, wool, hemp and flax for a luxurious and comfortable night’s sleep. This highly breathable, moisture-wicking and naturally anti-bacterial contains 4,250 pocket springs hat help distribute bodyweight evenly providing important pressure relief and comfort.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks
- Medium tension
- 20cm depth
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- We recommend rotating this mattress every week for the first 12 weeks, then every month thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Fillings – 100% natural fibres including pure Egyptian cotton, wool, hemp and flax
- The Egyptian cotton is highly breathable with long, fine strands for a superior feel
- The wool is moisture-wicking and naturally anti-bacterial
- The hemp is absorbent and mildew resistant
- The flax, grown in Yorkshire, provides further moisture management
- Contains 4,250 pocket springs comprised of 2,500 DNAir mini pocket springs, 1,000 Posturfil springs. and 750 Cortec™ pocket springs (king size)
- The 1,000 Posturfil springs offer targeted support by reacting instantly to your movement.
- The 750 Cortec™ pocket springs offer extra resilience with each individual spring sitting within its own fabric pocket for independent support.
- Harrison Spinks created Cortec™ springs as an innovative and sustainable system that’s 100% recyclable for zero waste to landfill.
- Perforated sides allow cooling airflow towards the surface of the mattress helping to further regulate your temperature as you sleep.
- Hand sewn side-stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Hand tufted
- A chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a damask pattern
- A 40 night mattress trial is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our mattress trials
- Terms and conditions apply