The Story Behind the Product
The opulent, quilted Bronte Mattress is deeply filled with eight layers of sumptuous fibres, including 100% British wool and naturally grown hemp.
Drift into a luxurious night’s sleep, safely supported by two individual layers of micro pocket springs comprising 7,000 total. These embedded pocket springs are highly flexible, adapting to your body’s contours to relieve pressure while you sleep and provide advanced lumbar support. The smallest pocket springs available on the market, the springs respond to your individual movement to ensure you don’t disturb your sleeping partner.
This complex system of sleep support is underpinned by Harrison Spinks’ innovative Cortec™ spring technology, a fully recyclable zero waste solution, so you can rest easy.
- Made exclusively for Feather & Black by Harrison Spinks in Yorkshire
- Available in two tensions – medium & firm
- Single tension, dual tension and zip & link options
- 7-year guarantee
Looking After Your Mattress
- This is a non-turn mattress
- Non-turn mattresses are perfect for those who have difficulty flipping their mattress
- For lasting luxury, rotate this mattress head to foot every week for the first 12 weeks, then seasonally twice a year thereafter
Fillings & Spring Counts
- Luxuriously layered with farm-grown, natural hemp and 100% British wool fillings
- Harrison Spinks has partnered with British Wool so you can fully trace the origin of their wool from farm to factory before it arrives in your home
- Contains 7,000 total springs, comprising dynamic high-density layers of micro and Cortec™ pocket springs
- Harrison Spinks’ Cortec™ springs utilise an advanced zero waste infrastructure, with an innovative system that’s 100% recyclable whilst offering superior comfort
- Supported by two layers of micro springs, the smallest pocket springs on the market for highly responsive support as you sleep
- Two rows of delicate hand sewn side stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Sleep soundly on a chemical-free sleeping surface made from a blend of wool and viscose with a quilted top, ideal for those seeking an alternative to tufts
- Padded handles for easy movement
- A 100 night mattress trial is available on this mattress
- Click here to find out more about our mattress trials
- Terms and conditions apply