Get the Trend: Decorex
The Feather and Black team have been busy this week exhibiting at Decorex London. The inspirational show is part of the London Design Festival and is the place to find the leading luxury suppliers to the interior design industry. It is also the place where we see new trends emerging, kind of like Fashion Week for the Interiors business. We managed to take some time away from our busy stand to gain some inspiration and do a bit of trendspotting.
In case you didn’t manage to go along yourself, here are our top six Decorex trend highlights:
- The simple unassuming fabric of linen is being used among very glamorous surroundings. We have seen the heavier weights of linen used in quite a refined, tailored and luxurious way.
- Pink is going nowhere. The blush tones of this sweet hue are still going strong and are being combined with silvery shades or mixed with the freshness of green.
- Alongside blush, the hero colour of 2017, peachy tones are creeping in and the warmer shades of terracotta and mulberry pinks are creating a beautifully inspiring Autumnal palette.
- Floral prints and patterns are still a strong look, ranging from the boldness of jungle print to the softer prettier florals.
- Stunning lighting pieces are glamorous and extravagant but in a refined way using beautiful, elegant materials. Lighting is emerging as the significant focal piece to have in a room.
- Brass EVERYWHERE
September 22nd 2017