Time for a new mattress?
With so many options and differing information out there about mattresses, it can be a confusing topic. How do you know what mattress you need? But don’t worry; we completely understand that you need straight forward information. You don’t want to wade through technical details only to come out the other end even more confused.
Don’t let this overwhelming subject put you off though, as speaking from experience I can promise you that investing in a big, beautiful mattress will make so much difference to not only your sleep, but to your life as well.
Take a look at these tips for checking if you’re due a new one.
1. Are you sleeping better on a different mattress?
2. Do you wake up with aches and pains?
3. Are you being disturbed by your partner?
4. Is your mattress 7 or 8 years old?
5. Does it feel lumpy or make noises during the night?
6. Do you and your partner roll towards one another at night?
7. Would you want anyone to see it without the covers on?
If you can say ‘yes’ to any of the above, then you need a new mattress. We’re here to help you find the right one.
When shopping for mattresses, it’s always a good idea to lie on the different mattresses for at least ten minutes, with your partner, and in comfortable clothing. After all, your new mattress could last you up to 8 years.
November 17th 2014