My Perfect Bedtime
Our latest #MyPerfectBedtime blog comes from Finance Manager, Luke - read what he had to say below...
- What’s your perfect bedtime routine?
I don’t really have a bedtime routine as such, which my wife finds most annoying. Normally after I’ve put my son to bed and had some food it’s time to get the study books out until some unholy hour then some sort of brain dump for a bit, Xbox/Music/Chess then sleep!
- What’s your perfect bedtime read?
Anything that supports my studies, apart from that I do enjoy reading Roald Dahl with my son before he goes to bed.
- What or who is your perfect bedtime partner?
- What’s your perfect nightwear?
Shorts and T-Shirt, the only 2 items of clothing I own.
- Where would be your perfect place to fall asleep?
Somewhere cold, very cold. I’m talking in the snow surrounded by penguins, mountains and frozen lakes.
- Where would be your perfect destination to wake up?
The same place I fell asleep, failing that, at home with my wife telling me to do something and my son shooting me with Nerf bullets… what could be better..?
- What’s your perfect kind of bed?
Something with character, dark wood and very cosy!
December 23rd 2016